Last week the prompt was ‘porn’ and I enjoyed reading the different opinions and the things people shared about their own lives. As I read the posts, I made some notes on the different posts. When I closed the prompt, I had 7 posts I was considering for the top 3. I finally chose for the next 3:
I just couldn’t resist #wickedwednesday by Modesty Ablaze
K reminds us all that porn, just like art and theater and movies are an exaggerated form of life itself. Much better to make some real life porn than to watch something unnatural, right?
Let’s watch some porn by Sassy Cat
I read Cat’s post with interest, as she and her husband has quite an interesting arrangement regarding porn. However, what really caught my attention in this post, are the lovely images Cat shared!
Free porn by Sex Blog (of sorts)
I love stories with twists, and this one has such a delicious twist. Short, sexy and hot!
Please know that I love seeing what you all share for a prompt and really enjoy to see how talented everyone is, to learn more about people’s lives and the way they do things. Let’s be honest: we learn from each other, right? Molly has warned me that it’s not easy to choose a top 3, back when I started doing it and she was right: it isn’t!
From the day I started Wicked Wednesday, I didn’t want the rules for this meme to be too strict, because I want to give people a place to share their words. I still want that, but I feel the need to add two things to the rules:
- Excerpts from books or stories published elsewhere will not be accepted anymore.
- I prefer that posts are written for the specific week, but am willing to accept posts of no older than 2 weeks. If you really, really, really want to share an older post, you can write a new post and link back to the old one.
To refresh your memory, the rules can be found here.
I cant believe I never had the prompt ‘condoms’ on here before!
Well, I don’t have to say anything introductory about condoms, right… so: GO!
- The rules for this meme can be found here and you can download the Wicked Wednesday badge on the same page.
- Don’t forget to add the Wicked Wednesday button to your post, post on your blog and come back here to link your post. You have from the moment the prompt appears until Thursday morning roundabout 9.00 am (Western European time) to link your post below.
- Please note that it is not compulsory to follow the weekly prompt. It is only here for inspiration when you need it!
- Please make your stories no longer than 1200 words.
Thank you for participating and please, don’t forget to visit and read the other entries too! We all love to receive comments on our entries. Spread the love!