Books, ice cream, and reading for pleasure… by Oleander Plume
So many times I have heard other writers around me talk about books, mostly classic works. I have read a couple of classics, but seriously, my knowledge of classic works or even nowadays books is so limited. It’s not that I don’t read. I do. I just don’t remember everything like other people seem to do. It’s the same with music and movies. I was so happy to read that I am not the only one who has this! Yay, I at least have one buddy on this!
40. 41. One. by Exposing 40
The Wicked Wednesday prompt was about summarizing, and in this post Exposing 40 has done a good job of summarizing her reasons for starting her blog and summarizing her first year. A lovely post, in which she also mentions new and old friendships.
Making a Short Story Long #WickedWednesday #BDSM by Kayla Lords
So many things in this story could be true for me too, such as discovering I’m not a superwoman and causing my own stress because I lose my focus, as well as having a dominant who grounds me over and over again. I had tears in my eyes when I reached the end of this post.
This is the last week that the prompt will appear on the site at 7pm central European time. As from the first prompt of 2016 the prompt will appear 4 hours earlier, at 3pm my time. This might not seem like a big change, but for some people it will be quite significant.
The year 2015 is almost ending, only a couple of days are left. Are there some things you still want to do this year, then the time is: NOW! Or do you prefer to wait until next way and make 2016 an even better year than 2015? Share your (sexy) stories for Wicked Wednesday.
Image source: Unknown, saw it on Facebook.
- The rules for this meme can be found here and you can download the Wicked Wednesday badge on the same page.
- Don’t forget to add the Wicked Wednesday button to your post, post on your blog and come back here to link your post. You have from the moment the prompt appears until Thursday morning roundabout 9.00 pm (Central European time) to link your post on the Wicked Wednesday Entries page.
- There will be a prompt every week to help those who need a little push of inspiration to put something to paper… Or rather, to know which keys to touch.
- Please note that it is not compulsory to follow the prompt. It is only here for inspiration when you need it!
- Please make your stories no longer than 1200 words.
Thank you for participating and please, don’t forget to visit and read the other entries too! We all love to receive comments on our entries. Spread the love!