Last week was all about sex toys, and telling us just why you love your favorite sex toy so much. I loved the posts, loved how people used the prompt. I think some manufacturers of sex toys were very happy to read the posts!
The following three posts made it to my top 3:
Goodbye My Not So Old Friend by Charlie In The Pool
Charlie takes you on an adventure in this post, although it is an adventure that doesn’t end so well. I love the way Charlie has built this up to a climax, pun intended.
Good Vibrations by The Other Livvy
Livvy shares my love for the Doxy Massager, but this is not the reason why this post made it to my top 3. The analogy that Livvy used in this post is, in my opinion, perfect!
Toy for Two by Molly’s Daily Kiss and @DomSigns
This post is my top post for this week, because it echoes feelings and thoughts that we have in our marriage too. The way Molly and @DomSigns are so on one line that it seems that he lives in her head is very familiar to me, as well as what @DomSigns has written about anal play and sex toys.
To summarize is to give a brief statement of the main points of (something). It’s almost the end of the year and many of us look back at previous months and the things we have accomplished during the year. But maybe you prefer not to look back, but to look forward? Or maybe the image above struck you the same way it did me… why can I never tell the short version of a story but always feel the need to include all the details? No matter how you interpret this prompt, share your stories for this week’s Wicked Wednesday.
And since we are so close to Christmas, I want to take this opportunity to wish all of you Happy Holidays!
- The rules for this meme can be found here and you can download the Wicked Wednesday badge on the same page.
- Don’t forget to add the Wicked Wednesday button to your post, post on your blog and come back here to link your post. You have from the moment the prompt appears until Thursday morning roundabout 9.00 am (Western European time) to link your post on the Wicked Wednesday Entries page.
- There will be a prompt every week to help those who need a little push of inspiration to put something to paper… Or rather, to know which keys to touch.
- Please note that it is not compulsory to follow the prompt. It is only here for inspiration when you need it!
- Please make your stories no longer than 1200 words.
Thank you for participating and please, don’t forget to visit and read the other entries too! We all love to receive comments on our entries. Spread the love!