I am always looking for suggestions for prompts.
If you have anything you would like to see as a future Wicked Wednesday prompt, please send your suggestion to me, with a short introductory text.
Last week’s prompt, Tentacle Porn, was not an easy one to use. You either hate tentacle porn, or you love it. But for some there was a middle road too. I always love reading the different views on it, or the stories people come up with. The following three posts made it into my top 3, but please note that even though only these three are mentioned here, it doesn’t mean that the rest of the posts were bad:
Twist My Arm by Melina Greenport
There were two stories that had something to do with outer space, but I chose to put this one in my top 3, because of the almost human nature of the tentacles, the voyeuristic aspect of the cameras and just because it’s so well written!
Like Blue by Jane of Behind the Chintz Curtain
By the time I finished the first paragraph of this story, I was hooked and wanted to read on to the end. Jane has a lovely style and managed to put images into my mind as I read along. Beautiful story, with elements of fear and surrender.
Wicked Wednesday #183 – Tentacle Porn by F Dot Leonora
As you might know, Leonora started a story in week 97 of Wicked Wednesday and the same story is still running. Every week, no matter what the prompt is, she works it into her story and this week she has done so in an exquisite manner. There’s tentacle porn in this episode, and a lot of sexiness and sensuality.
We all have our boundaries, whether it’s in our professional, personal or sex lives. We all have things we will do, and things we will never do. Setting your boundaries is one thing, but making it clear to another is something different. Please share your thoughts and/or stories about boundaries.
- The rules for this meme can be found here and you can download the Wicked Wednesday badge on the same page.
- Don’t forget to add the Wicked Wednesday button to your post, post on your blog and come back here to link your post. You have from the moment the prompt appears until Thursday morning roundabout 9.00 am (Western European time) to link your post on the Wicked Wednesday Entries page.
- There will be a prompt every week to help those who need a little push of inspiration to put something to paper… Or rather, to know which keys to touch.
- Please note that it is not compulsory to follow the prompt. It is only here for inspiration when you need it!
- Please make your stories no longer than 1200 words.
Thank you for participating and please, don’t forget to visit and read the other entries too! We all love to receive comments on our entries. Spread the love!