Breaking a Sweat by Penny
There’s just something so sexy about reading about the sexual encounters between two loving partners. The way they know what the other likes, feel comfortable with what they are doing and just enjoy every minute of it, is totally evident in this piece of writing.
Crumpled by Charlie Powell
This is a writer I really adore and who weaves deep feelings and meanings into her writing in such a loving and surprising way. It always leaves me thinking about her post, mulling around the thoughts her written pieces evoke in me.
Paper by Me And Sarah Green
This is just so incredibly beautiful! I’m not going to say anything else about it: just go read!
Then this week, I have a writing challenge for you…
The Ferrari stopped and the tinted window opened to reveal…
Write a story or a poem, using the above as the first line.
You can also link a photo or a series of photos.
These are the guidelines…
- Stories should be a minimum of 500 words with a maximum of 1000 words.
- Poems should have rhythm and rhyme.
- Photos or a series of photos should ‘tell’ a story that fits the prompt.
Share your sexy creations!
(Of course, as always, you can also choose to not follow the prompt, but still share your posts.)
- The rules for this meme can be found here and you can download the Wicked Wednesday badge on the same page.
- Don’t forget to add the Wicked Wednesday button to your post, post on your blog and come back here to link your post. You have from the moment the prompt appears until Thursday morning roundabout 9.00 am (Western European time) to link your post on the Wicked Wednesday Entries page.
- There will be a prompt every week to help those who need a little push of inspiration to put something to paper… Or rather, to know which keys to touch.
- Please note that it is not compulsory to follow the prompt. It is only here for inspiration when you need it!
Thank you for participating and please, don’t forget to visit and read the other entries too! We all love to receive comments on our entries. Spread the love!