Eye Spy by Molly’s Daily Kiss
Molly describes a scene where a peeping Tom is watching her, and she knows it. You should read this for yourself, but what I really like about this is the fact that she turned the roles around. There’s a different power balance in this peeping tom scene.
My biggest regret by Corrupting Mrs. Jones
Oh I can just imagine how much Gemma regrets for not acting on this brilliant opportunity. Her way of writing pulls you in and you want to know how this ended, even though the title of the piece mentions regret.
Watching as punishment by Wank Of The Day
This is a punishment that would’ve really gotten me all hot and bothered and excited and possibly climaxing without ever asking for permission. Sorry, I know I’m rambling, but this is just so incredibly hot!
Then, on to this week’s prompt…
Use the photo as inspiration for a story…
These are the guidelines…
- Stories should be a minimum of 500 words with a maximum of 1000 words.
- Poems should have rhythm and rhyme.
- Photos or a series of photos should ‘tell’ a story that fits the prompt.
Share your sexy creations!
(Of course, as always, you can also choose to not follow the prompt, but still share your posts.)
- The rules for this meme can be found here and you can download the Wicked Wednesday badge on the same page.
- Don’t forget to add the Wicked Wednesday button to your post, post on your blog and come back here to link your post. You have from the moment the prompt appears until Thursday morning roundabout 9.00 am (Western European time) to link your post on the Wicked Wednesday Entries page.
- There will be a prompt every week to help those who need a little push of inspiration to put something to paper… Or rather, to know which keys to touch.
- Please note that it is not compulsory to follow the prompt. It is only here for inspiration when you need it!
Thank you for participating and please, don’t forget to visit and read the other entries too! We all love to receive comments on our entries. Spread the love!