Only 13 posts were linked last week and by now I am convinced that it is because of the summer holidays that things are slower. So I have my hopes set on autumn to get the numbers way up high again.
My top 3 posts for last week’s prompt is as follows:
Blowjob Foursome by Stranded in Toronto
The way this man writes conversations just seems to put one right there in the scene, as if you are a fly on the wall, watching this sexy blowjob scene. Those girls are definitely enjoying themselves!
Saving A Horse by Fun With Sammi
This poem tells as sexy story. The further I read the more I wanted to continue, wanted to know where the sex and sexiness would take me.
Tying The Knot by Life And Times Of Lunargirl
A different kind of love story, ending in a wedding that makes me wonder just how cool the party will be. This is a great story with a perfect use of last week’s prompt.
Let’s get extra wicked this week. The prompt is:
– a person who derives sexual pleasure from secretly watching people undressing or engaging in sexual activity.
Time for confessions: have you ever been a Peeping Tom? Have you ever stood outside a door and bent down to look through the keyhole? Or deliberately watched someone through a window? Or have you ever been aware of someone standing outside, watching you? What did you do? Hide away or gave them a show? Share your true stories or write a sizzling piece of Peeping Tom erotica.
- The rules for this meme can be found here and you can download the Wicked Wednesday badge on the same page.
- Don’t forget to add the Wicked Wednesday button to your post, post on your blog and come back here to link your post. You have from the moment the prompt appears until Thursday morning roundabout 9.00 am (Western European time) to link your post on the Wicked Wednesday Entries page.
- There will be a prompt every week to help those who need a little push of inspiration to put something to paper… Or rather, to know which keys to touch.
- Please note that it is not compulsory to follow the prompt. It is only here for inspiration when you need it!
Thank you for participating and please, don’t forget to visit and read the other entries too! We all love to receive comments on our entries. Spread the love!